Monday, October 2, 2017

Zombies, Bloody Dresses, and Blood Splatter OH MY!!

♡ Post #78
♡ Featuring: Deadly Dresses and Hunter of Zombies for Rayna's Closet



Oh hi again. Cody and I went to go visit our friends and when we walked into the kitchen we were in shock. I couldn't believe what we saw there was blood splattered all over the floor. We also found these two outfits just lying on the floor so we put them on and then we realized what happened. Look at what Cody tried to do to me, he thought I was a zombie. Can you imagine? I mean me really, I'm sweet and innocent.  MMMM Brains.


♡ Rayna's Closet Flickr: Coming Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...