Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Walk

♡ Post #90
♡ Featuring: Halloween Sweater by Maple for Thimble - A Kids Event and Cuffed Jeans and Baggy Wool Sweater by Maple

Cuffed Jeans and Wool Sweaters

Thimble - A Kids Event LM

Oh hi again.  One day Cody and I went walking through the woods. We stopped and smelled some flowers and then I felt something grab me.  I felt cold and alone. I searched for Cody but he was gone. I was scared and then I felt  something push me up in front of this skeleton and my outfit changed. I was wearing the same thing but it had a picture of ghosts and bats on it. Where was I and what happened to Cody? Will I ever get home? Someone come save me I'm so scared. And umm what happened to my shoes.


♡ [Maple] In-World
♡ [Maple] MP
♡ [Maple] Flickr
♡ [Maple] Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...