Friday, October 20, 2017

Oh My!

♡ Post #91
♡ Featuring: Halloween Gacha by ex-Pose-ure for Thimble -A Kids Event and A Little Batty by Little Clover for The Cove Event



Oh hi  again and what's up people. It's Chrissy and Cody here. We went trick-or-treating and would you believe our stash we got. I don't know if Cody was afraid of the pumpkin or more surprised about the stash we got. To be honest I think he was scared of the scary Pumpkin.
"Chrissy I was not scared of the pumpkin."
"So then why did you scream when you saw it?"
"I did not scream."
"You did too, mommy and daddy heard you."
"pfft, I was not scared of the pumpkin.....I just didn't want that fairy witch to turn me into a frog."
"Sure Cody, whatever you say."
Needless to say we got lots of candy and good friendly scare. Umm anyone want some candy, we have enough for all our friends for over a year.

Available At Thimble as a Gacha  Thimble LM

The Cove LM


♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...