Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hedgehog Hugs

♡ Post #76
♡ Featuring: Hedgehog Hugs by Little Clover  for Organical


Oh hi again. So Cody and I went on a walk today looking for hedgehogs. We were so surprised when we found this cute little blue hedgehog just sitting around on the ground. I told Cody that it would be awesome if we could get a picture with this little hedgehog, while we were wearing these adorable outfits from Little Clovers. Next thing I knew the little hedgehog jumped up in our hands and gave them hugs. I was so excited to get hedgehog hugs from a real hedgehog.



♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr








♡ Organical LM
♡ Organical Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...