Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Flashback

♡ Post #75
♡ Featuring: The Plunge by ex-POSE-ure, Emily Christianna Doll by Remembers and Rocking 80's  by Little Cakes for Thimble- a Kids Event



Oh hi again. I had the strangest dream the other day. Cody and I were sent back to the 80's. We trying out for this movie called Dirty Dancing and Cody had lift me up, but instead I landed head first in the water. Then this doll showed up and she had adoption papers and everything. I also had on this dress with matching paci and water bottle that said rockin' 80's on it. I wasn't even born back in the 80's but it all seemed so real.

Gacha


Gacha


♡ ex-POSE-ure Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...