Friday, September 1, 2017

Excising With Dresses On

♡ Blog Post #56
♡ Featuring: Gacha Poses by ex-POSE-ure for Thimble- Kids Event and Apricot Autumn by  Sammich Fixins for Shop Hop Event

Tuck and Roll Rare

Perfect Balance
Little Swan

Perfect balance

Push Pull

Team Work Rare

Oh hi again. My sissy Grace and I were trying out some new exercises. I don't know why we did them in dresses tho but we do look cute. I'm wearing this really cute new outfit from Sammich Fixins that I found at the Shop Hop for 99L and it come with another dress that has a Chevron  pattern. Both are super cute. The poses are from ex-POSE-ure and I got them at Thimble event.





♡ Thimble - A Kids Event In-World
♡ Thimble - A kids Event Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...