Saturday, September 2, 2017

Are you Goating Me

♡ Blog Post #57
♡ Featuring: Goat to Be Shorts set by  Little Cakes for DaeDreamz Event


Oh hi again. So we moved today to be closer to our family. I was getting used to that other house and land. Oh well I guess its for the best but when mommy and daddy told us I had this cute outfit on and I even said "You goat to be kidding we moving?" I made everyone laugh so hard they almost died of laughter. Hehehe, maybe I need to try harder next time!! *evil grin*

At DaeDreamz Event



♡ {Little Cakes} In-World
♡ {Little Cakes} MP
♡ {Little Cakes} Facebook
♡ {Little Cakes} Flickr








♡ DaeDreamZ Event
♡ DaeDreamz Event Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...