Saturday, May 25, 2019

Praying to the Flower Goddess

♡ Post # 312
♡ Stores: P.O.S.E  and Spoiled Mayhem
♡ Items: Bento Hands Pose  and Brittany Set
♡ Event: Thimble (Brittany Set)



Dear flower goddess,
  I really love smelling the flowers in the spring and summer but why do they make me sneeze? It happens every time and I don't like it at all. My nose gets all tingley and then it starts to wiggle and then it happens. I sneeze and it hurts my poor little chest. Sometimes the pretty flowers even make my eyes water but I'm not sad. They itch too and I want to rip them out of my head but my mommy says not to cause I'll go blind. So miss flower goddess I ask you to please stop making me sneeze at your pretty flowers.
Thank you
Tyra Bowler
Allergy Sufferer
















♡ P.O.S.E In-world
♡ P.O.S.E. MP
♡ P.O.S.E. Facebook
♡ P.O.S.E. Flickr














♡ Spoiled Mayhem MP
♡ Spoiled Mayhem Group Join
♡ Spoiled Mayhem Facebook














♡ Thimble LM
♡ Thimble Facebook
♡ Thimble Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...