Saturday, May 25, 2019

Eyeing The Throne

♡ Post #313
♡ Store: Drama Llama
♡ Event: Once Upon Event
♡ Item: Dragon outfit


I want the Iron Throne

Close up of my dragon outfit

Oh hi again. I went on the most wonderful journey. I met some really nice people and this guy named Aegon let me ride a dragon all because he loved my outfit. He said anyone who can rock a dragon outfit and shoes like me deserves a chance to ride Rheagal. It was so cool, the wind blowing in my face and the feel of the dragon's skin was awesome. I rode towards King's Landing where I saw the most beautiful throne made of iron. I knew I had to get that throne and I would do anything to get it even take out that lady they call the mother of dragons. I tried to take her out but I only was able to kick her in the ankles. I guess I need to grow some.


♡ DLC LM
♡ DLC MP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...