Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Pretty as a Princess

♡ Post #333
♡ Event: Thimble - A Kids Event ends December 10
♡ Store: Sophie's Closet and CH Poses
♡ Items: Mia Gacha (TD Baby) and Princess Pose
♡ Follow us: Facebook, Flickr, Instagram


Oh hi again. Have I ever mentioned how much I love shopping at Thimble. They always have some of the cutest clothes. It's always so hard to decide what to spend my allowance on. Sometimes I want to buy everything they have in my size. I never leave empty handed and this round is no different. I found so many awesome clothes but I have to say I'm in love with this outfit from Sophie's Closet. The jeans are nice and comfy and the top is perfect for all times of the year. I haven't taken it off since I got it and it's the perfect outfit to be a princess with this awesome pose by CH Poses.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...