Sunday, November 25, 2018

Laptop Dreams

♡ Post # 230
♡ Event: Beautees for Color Me Cute going on now
♡ Stores: So Silly and Beautees

♡ Items: Pink Baby Unicorn SECRET SPECIAL Laptop and Cozy PJs
♡ Follow us: Facebook, Flickr, Instagram

Checklist Pjs
So Silly Laptop. 



Oh hi again. Every night before I go to bed I do a few things especially if I'm not tired. One night this Holiday weekend I put on my brand new checklist PJs I got at Color me Cute and started goofing around in my room. It was fun making silly faces in the mirror. When I started getting tired I took  out my laptop and started watching Disney Channel. Of course my favorite movie was on. I just love watching Ariel I could watch it for hours and hours and hours.


@CMC

In Store Only

In Store Only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...