Thursday, April 26, 2018

I Wanna Be A Pretty Butterfly

♡ Post #203
♡ Featuring: Candychella Collaboration by Doodlez with TSM for Thimble -A Kids Event



Close up of the wings and earrings


Oh hi again. I always wanted to be as pretty as a butterfly and now i can with this adorable outfit by Doodlez and TSM. I can't wait to fly around and act like a butterfly. I wonder what nectar tastes like. I also wonder if the wings are going to be strong enough to carry me as I fly around the world looking for all things butterfly. I wonder if Cody would miss me or be happy that his sister is gone forever. Would he even miss me? Oh well back to flying around like a butterfly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...