Thursday, March 22, 2018

Party in The City??

♡ Post #191
♡ Featuring: Kelly Dress, Lucky Dress and Animal Romper by Little Whooots

Available in Tweenster, TD Kid and TD Baby

Available in TD Baby and TD Kid 

Available in TD Kid and TD Baby


Oh hi again. I wanted to paint the town red...well in my case blue, green and leopard. No one was home except my babysitter who fell asleep on the couch, so I did a fashion show for my dollies to show them my latest clothes from Little Whooots. They loved all the outfits and they gave me all 10's on each. Giggle. We had a blast until my babysitter woke up and found me standing on the window. She was mad at first but then she laughed, mommy never found out.

For Tweenster, TD Kid and TD Baby

TD Kid and TD Baby
  







♡ Little Whooots In-world
♡ Little Whoots MP
♡ Little Whoots Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...