Saturday, March 17, 2018

Candies and Hearts

♡ Post #185
♡ Featuring: Glitter Hearts Sneaks for Color Me Cute and Sweets & Dots for The Cove both by Little Clover
Outfit at The Cove

Sneaks at Color me Cute

Oh hi again. I went to many events in one day. First I went to Color Me Cute and I found the cutest little sneakers, They have glitter hearts on them. I leave a trail of glitter everywhere I go. Then I went to The Cove because I heard it was ALL about the candy this time. OMG the whole place was covered in candy and I found many cute candy outfits, like this one from Little Clover. It looks good enough to eat.

Color Me Cute

The Cove









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...