Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Waiting

♡ Post #171
♡ Featuring: Isabella Gown by Sophie's Closet for Thimble- A Kids Event


Oh hi again. I had this formal dance that I had to go to, so of course I went to Thimble to look for the perfect dress. I found it at Sophie's Closet.  It was perfect and everyone said I looked like a princess, well duh I am a princess. I only my prince would find me. I guess I'll just stay here waiting for him to show one day. I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Sophie's Closet In-World

















♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...