Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Tedwaii Secrets

♡ Post # 173
♡ Featuring: Caddy by Buttons and Uni Tedwaii Gacha by Kidorable Fashion  for Thimble A Kids Event




Oh hi again. I found this cute little bear at the Kidorable Fashion booth at Thimble A Kids Event. He came with this really cute face hud that I can use to change the face, but I think that's only the rare one. I also found this cute little outfit from Buttons and I must say I look cute as a button in it. Giggle, but the reason why my tedwaii has a shocked look on his face is because I'm telling this really shocking story about unicorns.


50L a pull












♡ Kidorable Fashion MP









♡ Buttons In-World















♡  Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble A Kids Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...