Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Finding a Princess

♡ Post #158
♡ Featuring: Hearts Hoodie and Heathered Hoodie by Little Clover  for Color Me Cute Event






Oh hi again. I'm reliving the Neverending Story at RSC and I can't find the child like princess so I took her place. I know the outfits aren't fit for a princess but they sure are cute, besides purple is the color of royalty and a princess is royalty. I found these cute hoodie outfits at Color Me Cute before camp but you gots to hurry the event is ending on Jan 31. You know the more I think about it the more I think the owner of Little Clovers is in my head when it comes to her color schemes. Giggle





♡ Color Me Cute LM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...