Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Biking from the Nothing

♡ Post #160
♡ Featuring: Adorea Outfit by Totally Tots and Animal Earmuffs by So Silly for Thimble - A Kid's Event




Oh hi. Cody and I went to camp at RSC and we found this bike, that we had to try out. I think the rock biter left it just lying around, so we stole it. Cody was trying to be an alien (the ears move on the earmuffs too.)  I know I shouldn't be riding a bike while wearing a skirt but when you are trying to out run the Nothing you just hop on and ride.













♢ So Silly In-World (both Toys and Gestures)
♢ So Silly MP (Gestures only)
♢ So Silly Facebook
♢ So Silly Flickr















♡ Thimble - A Kid's Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - Kid's Event Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...