Monday, December 4, 2017

Camping

♡ Post #139
♡ Featuring: Sumiko skin from Dorks for Toddleedoo Fair





Oh hi again. I am so excited to bring you this new and very pretty skin from Dorks. I tried it on while I was camping for a new outfit. I really like this skin, it is so pretty. You can have yours at the Toddleedoo Fair until December 11. Dorks also has the Blair skin for the moon head at the TD Fair. Go down to the fair and do some shopping but don't forget to stop at Dorks for their latest and cutest skins!!




♡ Dorks In-World
♡ Dorks MP
♡ Dorks Facebook
♡ Dorks Flickr
♡ Dorks Group







♡ TD Fair LM
♡ TD Fair Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...