Friday, November 17, 2017

Thanksgiving Lights?

♡ Post #116
♡ Featuring: Holiday Overalls by Tiny Cakes, Fallen Autumn by Kokoro and Gobble Face by Humble for Moon and Back Event and Teddy and Me Pose  by Pose Innovations





Oh hi again! Cody and I went out at midnight and found this really neat spot to reflect on life and why are here. No, I'm kidding we went exploring again. We found this spot under a tree and Cody found a leaf and then laid down in the snow. He's so crazy.  While I was wondering what happened to my teddy bear in my cute new turkey day fit. I kept looking over my shoulder because I saw these flashing lights. Since when are there Thanksgiving lights? Or is it my long lost teddy bear reaching out to me.






Also available in Brown and Green




♡ Moon and Back Event LM
♡ Moon and Back Event Facebook
♡ Moon and Back Event Flickr
♡ MaryRenesmee Facebook
♡ MaryRenesemee Flickr
♡ Cami Claire Clover Facebook
♡ Cami Claire Clover




♡ Pose Innovations MP
♡ Pose Innovations Facebook
♡ Pose Innovations Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...