Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Scaring Mommy

♡ Post 120
♡ Featuring: Snowy Death by ex-POSE-ure for Thimble - a Kids Event


Hey all Cody here and I have some sad news. Chrissy had a Snowy Death and it was very sad. I cried my eyes out all day. Then all of a sudden she sat up and scared me but she scared mommy even more because mommy thought she was really dead. All we heard was, "OMG Chrissy get out of there! Don't scare me like that." It was scary at the time but looking back now it was kinda funny.

Gacha at Thimble - A Kid's Event




♢ Thimble -A Kid Event LM
♢ Thimble -A Kid Event Flickr
♢ Thimble -A Kids Event Facebook



♢ ex-POSE-ure In-World
♢ ex-POSE-ure MP
♢ ex-POSE-ure Facebook
♢ ex-POSE-ure Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...