Friday, November 3, 2017

No One Came

♡ Post #105
♡ Featuring: Plaid Fad by Sammich Fixins  for Shop Hop


Oh hi Again. I'm very sad today. I planned a tea party and no one came. I set everything up in my room. I had chairs set up for us to sit on, tea for us to drink, and snacks for us to eat, but no one came. I made the invitations and invited all my friends but they didn't come. My own brother and sister didn't come and they are my twins. I was so sad that I started to cry. Then I saw them, I never sent out the  invitations. No wonder why no one came. I'm only two I can't remember to send these things out on my own, next time I will ask mommy for help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...