Thursday, November 16, 2017

Getting Ready for the Holidays

♡♢ Post #114
♡♢ Featuring: Amelia and Alexander by Rayna's Closet




♡Oh hi again! We are starting to decorate for Christmas in the Tepes household, so Cody and I decided to get dressed up and sit in front of the Christmas tree and think of what we want for Christmas this year. On my wish list I put some winter clothes, princess dresses, fuzzy boots, toys of course. But the one thing I really wanted for Christmas I already have and that is the best family a little girl can ask for.

♢Hey all. Chrissy asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and it made me think.  I told her I was putting a skateboard, clothes and toys of course on my wish list. And like Chrissy I have the one thing I really want a loving family.






♡♢ Rayna's Closet In-World
♡♢ Rayna's Closet MP
♡♢ Rayna's Closet Facebook
♡♢ Rayna's Closet Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...