Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Haunted House

♡ Post #88
♡ Featuring: I'm so Corny and Candy Tester, Pumpkin Emoji and Halloween Gentleman all by Rayna's Closet





Group Gifts in Store

Oh hi again. So Cody and I went for a walk and came up on this old haunted house. The little dare devils that we are we went to investigate. We walked up to the door and took a picture (I'm wearing the I'm so Corny dress and Cody is a candy tester.) I looked down at the ground and saw this old picture. I showed Cody he said, "That's us but I never seen those clothes before. Have you?"  I didn't either so that got me to thinking who were these people and why did they look like us?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...