Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Pumpkins and Candy Oh My!!

♡Post # 82
♡ Featuring: Halloweenish Hoodie by Little Clover, Sweet Halloween, Trick or Treat, and Cute Pumpkin by Kokoro Poses for Moon and Back Event



Oh hi there. We are so excited for Halloween. We got these cute outfits and all these decorations and the pose from the Moon and Back event. I tried sitting in the big pumpkin but Cody laughed at me so he gave me a lollipop and told me to sit down and it eat it, so I did. We also found the stash of candies that mommy was hiding, but now I has a belly ache. Too much candy.

Comes in Tween too for Big Dreams for  Big Kids Event






♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr







♡ Moon and Back LM
♡ Moon and Back Faceboook
♡ Mary Renesemee Facebook
♡ Cami Clair Clover Facebook
♡ Moon and Back Flickr
♡ Mary Renesemee Flickr
♡ Cami Clair Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...