Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Never Sleep Again

♡ Post # 95
♡ Featuring: Need for Coffee by Kat's Korner for The Cove



Oh hi again. So you know that look you give when your mom says it's time for bed but you don't want to go. Mhmm it happened. My mommy told me I had to go to bed but I told her no because of the monster that only comes in your dreams and if he hurts you in your dream you wake up hurt. She told me I was crazy but it happened to my friend Lulu's sister's best friend's sister's brother. He went to sleep and everything was fine but then he had a nightmare and the next day they found him dead. So I vowed to never sleep again. I even made up a song about this guy. His name is Freddy and if you know someone or live on Elm Street you are dead. So here is the song I made up about Freddy.

One Two, Freddy's coming for you, Three Four, Better lock the door, Five six, Get a crucifix, Seven eight, Better stay up late, Nine ten, never sleep again

I don't want Freddy getting me so I drink lots of coffee  like my outfit says and never sleeps again.

Available at The Cove
The Cove- Merchants Way LM



♡ Kat's Korner In-World
♡ Kat's Korner Facebook
♡ Kat's Korner MP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...