Monday, October 16, 2017

I Painted My Room

♡ Post #86
♡ Featuring: Paint Splatter Outfit by Hunny Bunny for Moon and Back Event


Oh hi again. I'm in trouble!! I decided I wanted to paint my room and well as you can see I got this big purple spot on my wall. Cody tried to stop me and said I should wait for daddy to paint my room, but I wanted to them that I'm a big girl. Well it didn't well because I got purple paint ALL OVER ME! Last time I ever paint on my own....unless its finger paints....or water colors. I guess I should grab Cody and go clean my wall.





♡ Moon and Back LM
♡ Moon and Back Flickr
♡ Cami Clair lover Flickr
 Mary Renesmee Flickr
♡ Moon and Back Facebook
♡ Cami Clair Clover Facebook
♡ MaryRenesmee Facebook






♡ Hunny Bunny In-World
♡ Hunny Bunny Faacebook
♡ Hunny Bunny Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...