Monday, October 23, 2017

Ghouling around

♡♡ Post #93
♡♡ Featuring: Tweenster  Outfits  by Little Clover for Halloween town and Tween Star event and Zombies are Coming by Sammich Fixins for Thimble-A Kids Event


Squad Goals for Halloween Town and Zombies are Coming For Thimble

All Ghouls for Halloween Town

Squad Goals Socks for Halloween Town

Batty Sweater for Tween Star Event
Oh hey it's tween Chrissy here. I found these cute outfits a t Halloween Town and Tween Star event by my most favorite designer and had to get them.  I found this really cute spot to try them on and omg I love them like always. I also found me at age two in the same spot where I was taking photos. What are the odds of me seeing myself at that age.









♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

♡  Thimble LM
♡ Thimble Facebook
♡ Thimble Flickr



♡ Sammich Fixins In-world
♡ Sammich Fixins MP
♡ Smmich Fixins Facebook
♡ Sammich Fixins Flickr







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...