Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Llama Ate My Homework

♡♡ Blog Post # 65
♡♡ Llama Homework from Little Clover for Big Dreams for Big Kids



Oh hey again. I really don't know how it happened but a Llama ate my homework. When I told my teacher she just laughed at me. I couldn't believe she laughed at me because I wasn't the only one this happened to. There must have been a llama on the lose who enjoyed eating homework. When the Llama left my house she left this sweatshirt with a note that said "wear this to school. Love the Llama" I showed my teacher the note and she said I wrote it myself. I hope the Llama eats her lesson plans and the principal doesn't believe her.



♡♡ Little Clover In-World
♡♡ Little Clover MP
♡♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...