Tuesday, August 29, 2017

We Got Mommy's Phone

♡ Blog Post #48
♡ Featuring: Dotty Twinsies by Little Clover for Limited50


Oh hi again! We stole mommy's phone when she wasn't looking and watched some videos that were sent to her by our uncle. Don't tell but Cody even found the naughty ones. We have to show our sissy Gracie when she gets back.
"I didn't mean to find the naughty videos uncle sent you mommy I promise."
"Shup Cody."
"No I need s to come clean wif da whole ting."
Chrissy roles her eyes at Cody. Oh well I guess I'm the rebel today and Cody is the good one. Just hope we don't get a time out for stealing mommy's phone. We wont do it again promise. Just remember how cute we looked in this adorable outfit from Little Clover I found at the Limited 50 Event. Its called Dotty Twinsies.





1 comment:

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...