Friday, August 11, 2017

Oh! No She Didn't!!

♡ Blog Post #41
♡ Featuring: Tweenster and Bebe Eyelet Dress by Little Clover



Oh hi again. I have a problem. This is my sister Sara, she's a tween,and she can be very mean at times. This is one of those times. You see she found this cute new dress and when I saw it in my size I had to get it, but but that's when the trouble started. All I ever wanted to do was be just like my big sister. She's got it all, she's popular, she's pretty and everyone loves her. I want that too when I'm her age so I got the dress thinking I can look like my sister. Well she tapped me to the fish tank and told me she would put me in there the next time I tried to dress just like her.  I said PFFFFT to that.  I wonder how long she's going to keep me here because I WANT TO GET DOWN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!



♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...