Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Mommy's little monster


♡ Blog Post # 12
♡ Featuring: Little Clover for the LTTL SMLL STY



Oh hi again!! Oh my mommy is going to kill me. See she went out with her friends and well I was left alone to make my own fun. So I put on my fam bam shirt by Little Clover  and well let's just say the house is still standing.



Here I am thinking about breaking the plates and glasses but that would be a big mess to clean up. Not only that I'd have to go to the doctor and get one of those bad shots. No way is that happening. I don't like the doctor or shots OUCH!!!



So I decided it was safer to jump on the counter near the candles and knives and play there. I almost knocked down the candles but I caught them before they made the house burn down. Could you imagine the look on my mommy's face when she came home and the house was burnt to the ground. I wouldn't want to see that look.

So I guess you can say I lived up to my fam bam shirt. I am Mommy's Little Monster. Guess I can't be a princess all the time. I mean come on those princesses are always getting into trouble just look at what Ariel did.


♡ Credits: Little Clover, Alice Bento head, toddleedoo baby body
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover IN-World
♡ Little Clover Flickr
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ LTTL SMLL STY





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...