Thursday, June 29, 2017

Those Hot Summer Days

♡Post #8
♡Featuring: So Summery Dress Set Little Clover available at DaeDreamz and Family Beach Fun by ~Zo Awesum~


Oh hi again. Don't mind me I'm just relaxing in the hot sun. I know I probably should put the tube in the pool but then that would ruin my pretty dress. And I'd be all wet and I'd need to change my dress which I LOVE. Don't tell anyone but I can wear this dress three days in a row all I have to do is change it with the hud. Giggle.

Stop by the DaeDreamz starting July 1st for this cute outfit.

Little Clover MP
Little Clover In-World
Little Clover Facebook Page
Little Clover Flickr Page

1 comment:

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...