Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I'm a Pretty Mermaid

♡Post #4
♡ Credits: Little Clover (Cami Calliope Clover), TD Fair



Hi there! Welcome to my backyard. You're just in time for me to show off my mermaid skills. I love taking a dip in my pool on a hot summer's day because I want to be a pretty mermaid when I grows up. Although that slide over there looks like fun but scary. I guess I have to find my inner Ariel and just go for it. See you at the bottom!!


Outfit: Mermaid Love by Little Clover
Pose: In The Moment Blog poses
Backyard: Me mommy

Little Clover Facebook
Little Clover MP
Little Clover In-World
Little Clover Flickr
TD Fair LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...